If you are looking into the commercial blenders and are actually planning to buy one, there are many considerations that you have to think about. You cannot just decide based on how the products look. You have to go deeper than that.
What do you need a blender for? Blenders have many uses depending on their features. Some are really good food processors as they can while others were only intended to make purees or crush ice. And others can do all those and a lot more. If you will be buying one, you have to know how you are going to utilize that. This way, you can delve more on the features and other characteristics of the brand that will make it a commendable choice.
Here are only some features that you should be in the lookout for a worth it buy blender.
1. Motor Speed. The higher it is, the more uses you will have for your appliance.
2. Small opening. Aside from the main cover, choose something that has an additional small opening that is tube like at its top. This will make it easier for you to add ingredients to the mix while the blending process is going on.
3. A pusher will also be good. This should fit the small opening. This will act as a way for you to be able to push larger items to the mix while keeping your hand safe.
4. Pulse button. Aside from the usual list of the speeds available for your machine, there should be a pulse button. This can be used when you need to do only a slight of grinding effort and the likes.
5. Touch pad. You may already be used with the raised buttons that blenders have as a control of the speed. But a touch pad will prove to be more convenient to use as well as clean. Placing your blender’s parts on the dishwasher is safe. But you can opt to hand wash the blades to keep it at its peak shape.
6. Power ability. This is why it is important that you know how you are going to use your appliance before you buy. This way, you can ask for the power generated piece that can perform the tasks according to your needs. A full sized processor, for example, would have at least 600 watts.
7. Accessories. Ask for the accessories that come with your chosen blender. Make sure that you understand all the attachments so that you will be utilize everything to their full capacity. This way, you can also have additional ideas of how can you use your blender further.
8. Capacity. With so many commercially available blenders in the market these days, you will find a small and handy, even handheld types that will suit your homes perfectly. And you can have the big ones for business purposes.
9. Price. After all the considerations, it really all boils down to this, the price of your chosen brand. If you want to base your decisions on consumer ratings, the two most popular brands for such reason are Cuisinart and KitchenAid. But these two are known to be expensive.
The abovementioned are only some of the things that you must check with as you go along to your search for commercial blenders.